Photo courtesy of dreyboblue.
- The eBook User Bill of Rights
- Boing Boing’s coverage
- Overdrive’s account
- Harper Collins’ “Library Lovefest that really is just a giant sorry you’re offended but we don’t care sort of thing
- Sarah’s take, which is brings in dollars and sense
- Library Renewal’s take on outrage
- Barbara Fister at Inside Higher Ed.
- Marilyn Johnson’s 27th Patron
Got something to say about this? Well call in! If Talkshoe is being finicky, we’ll Skype. Find me there. kendra.k.levine