(photo via John Brownlow)
So we’re back on the LibPunk Radio tip after a holiday break. We didn’t really have an agenda, and it sort of shows. I also totally broke TalkShoe and couldn’t call in, but I started the show without telling Sarah and Amy. Things that may have been covered:
- Sarah may or may not have gout. You should go search Google for pictures of gout. It’s a fun time for sure.
- We’re looking for a Bez. He was the “dancer” from the Happy Mondays. See him in action on TOTP. Think Flava Flav only with maracas and never really speaking.
- What’s the theme for 2011? Curate? Revenge? Jeggings?
- Would you ever piss in the office? I guess that’s revenge related.
- Amy’s getting us all silver shiny jackets.
- ALA will let anybody exhibit at their conferences it seems.
OK. Next week we’ll be on topic somewhat. I promise. We’ll be switching to Wednesday nights soon, so those of you who normally have plans Thursday nights need a new excuse not to call in.